This kind of gift generates extra income for yourself, your loved ones, and your heirs while providing love, support, and education to children and families across America.
Charitable gift annuities: You can receive income for life while changing the way America cares for kids and families with a Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA). It’s an easy way to make a generous gift to Boys Town and receive tax-favorable income for you, your spouse, and your children. Many supporters like charitable gift annuities because of their attractive payout rates and their significant impact.
Benefits to you:
- Payments can be made as you prefer on an annual, quarterly or monthly basis.
- A portion of the payout will be tax-free.
- Receive an immediate tax receipt for a portion of your gift.
- Your gift passes to Boys Town outside of the estate process.
- You create your legacy of compassion for at-risk kids.
Charitable remainder trust: This gift provides income for you and your family and reduces your taxes. But even more important, this gift saves at-risk children and families, transforming their lives for years to come.
By using assets or cash to fund the trust, you receive income and an income tax credit the year in which you transfer your assets. The remaining portion of the trust, after all payments have been made, goes to Boys Town.
Benefits to you:
- Receive income for life for you or your heirs.
- Receive a charitable income tax credit for the charitable portion of the trust.
- Create your legacy of compassion with Boys Town.
If you are considering a gift that pays you income, we recommend consulting with your financial partner and with Boys Town to select the gift that’s right for you. Please contact Boys Town Planned Giving Officers Jeremy Belsky or Craig McGarry at 888-332-3219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.